Histories

» Show All     «Prev «1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 Next»     » Slide Show

Properties owned by early colonial Allender's



Properties owned by early colonial Allenders, vis a vis deeds researched by K. Ahuja, are:
"Freeland's Mount" purchased by Thomas Allender in 1749 from William Varghwart; and sold by his son William Allender to William Morgan in 1790, a remaining part sold by his widow in 1794.
"Mount Ararat" patented to William Allender in 1786 down by Bird River in Baltimore County. The present Allender Rd goes to that property. This William (b. 1739) died 6 Oct 1796 at the age of 57 years.
"Allender's Lot" patented to William Allender 12 Oct 1805 (surveyed 1795) in Baltimore County just sw of the next listed. "Allender's Lot" patented to WIlliam Allender 4 Aug 1827 (surveyed 1822) for 37.5a, which actually stradles the Harford/Baltimore County Line just at the end of Bottom Rd

A deed for part of "Brook's Cross" in 1814 to William Allender, just across the river in Harford County from "Allender's Lot" A deed in 1807 which refers to "land now occupied by John Allender" which is where US 40 crosses the Baltimore/Harford line. (The deed could have been a verbatim copy from an earlier one.)


» Show All     «Prev «1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 Next»     » Slide Show